If you like chicken then you most definately like chicken nuggets. But i’mm not talking about those junk chicken nuggets you get at fastfood restaurants, i’m talking about delicious home baked chicken nuggest which not only taste amazing but are really healthy too. In this article you’ll discover exactly how you can prepare them and get the taste of some real chicken nuggets.
Check out some of these delicious examples of home baked chicken nuggets:
|Cooking time||15 minutes|
|Total time||15 minutes|
|1 1⁄2 pound||chicken thighs, boneless, skinless|
|1 cup||cereal crumbs, cornflake type|
|1⁄2 teaspoon||Italian herb seasoning|
|1⁄4 teaspoon||garlic powder|
|1⁄4 teaspoon||onion powder|
1. Remove skin and bone; cut thighs into bite-sized pieces.
2. Place cornflakes in plastic bag and crush by using a rolling pin.
3. Add remaining ingredients to crushed cornflakes. Close bag tightly and shake until blended.
4. Add a few chicken pieces at a time to crumb mixture. Shake to coat evenly.
1. Lightly grease an 8×12 inch baking dish.
2. Place chicken pieces on baking dish so they are not touching. Cover with waxed paper and cook on high.
3. Rotate chicken every 2 to 3 minutes. Cook until tender, about 6-8 minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a cooking sheet.
2. Place chicken pieces on cooking sheet so they are not touching.
3. Bake until golden brown, about 12-14 minutes.